Thursday, September 29, 2011

OPI Hot pink Nail Polish!!!

I miss my blog! Has it been a couple of months that I was away? I believe so. Good thing I'm back and am back with a fresh welcome of fall. But just because it's fall doesn't mean I'll stop thinking bright and pink. And speaking about pink, today I am going to show you my favorite hot pink nail polish by OPI. They have a humongous color pink variations as I check on their app from my iphone and I just want to buy them all. But, I picked 3 faves of my own and they actually look the same, but I just love them and I paint them on my nails on my days off as I'm not allowed to wear bright colors at work :( that's alright though atleast I'm still able to wear them. Please check the images below of my hot pink picks!!! :)

My top 4 favorites


That's Hot Pink (bad lighting. it doesnt look too bright, sorry :(


Don't Know Beets Me. (much nicer  if applied on nail for sure )


Be a Dahlia Won't You


Isn't That Precious? (i can wear for work! yay)


No comments:

Post a Comment